Hankook at the IAA 2017
In line with the “Future Now” motto of this year’s IAA show, Hankook Tyre focuses on the latest trends and developments in the market and presents the tyre technologies of tomorrow on its stand.
Alongside design ideas for the mobility concepts of the future, the focus is on innovations in premium original fitment tyres and the current winter tyre line-up.
This includes the eco-friendly high-performance winter tyre series i*cept, which has been extended by several sizes.
The Press Kit IAA 2017 contains these press releases:
- Tyre maker Hankook presents pioneering tyre development at IAA 2017
- The new Hankook KINERGY ECO²
- Hankook further develops silent technology “sound absorber®”
- Hankook UHP Flagship Tyre Ventus S1 evo² as OE on the new Audi RS 5
- Hankook supplies UHP Tyres with advanced “sound absorber®” Technology for the new Opel Insignia
- Hankook Ventus S1 evo²: Achieved “outstanding” test result
Hankook Ventus S1 evo² SUV: Rated “outstanding” by AUTO BILD Allrad
- Hankook Ventus Prime³: Premium comfort-tyre gains awards in 2017
Winter- Allseason tyres
- Hankook Kinergy 4S all-season tyre: 365 days of balanced performance
- Hankook UHP Premium winter tyres: Optimised driving during cold season; including SEALGUARD® technology; Run-flat OE
- Winter i*cept RS²: Very good test results!
- Hankook equips a new customer-racing model from BMW Motorsport
- New generation of Hankook racing tyres for the DTM 2017 season
- New Volkswagen I.D. Crozz II fitted with Hankook concept tyres
- Hankook Tire showcases award winning futuristic concept tyre
- Innovated driving: 360-degree rotating “Ball Pin Tyre”