Conditions of use and data protection notice
Use of the Hankook Tire Europe Press Room is based on the following terms and conditions:
1. All information and material offered through Hankook Tire Europe GmbH and/or Hankook Tire Group, for example text, image, audio or video documents, are free of charge and may be used exclusively by journalists and employees of media companies as a source of their own editorial coverage and is not intended for commercial use, in particular not for advertising. Passing on image, audio and video data to unauthorized third parties is not permitted.
2. If the Hankook Tire Europe Press Room contains details of products of Hankook Tire, the data relates to the European market. Illustrations may also contain accessories and extras which are not part of the standard scope of delivery. Furthermore, colour deviations are also possible.
3. The Hankook Tire Europe Press Room receives inter alia information on future developments and accordingly expectations of the company. All information located on this website was compiled with the greatest possible care in terms of correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness. Hankook Tire Europe GmbH assumes no liability regarding the results which can be obtained through the use of the information, unless resulting damage and losses are based on intent or gross negligence.
4. During use of the Hankook Tire Europe Press Room, technical errors, for example delays in the transmission of messages, cannot be excluded. Hankook Tire Europe GmbH assumes no liability for resulting damage and losses, unless the damage and losses are based on intent or gross negligence.
5. During use of the Hankook Tire Europe Press Room, in particular copyrights, rights to use names and trademark rights as well as industrial property rights of Hankook Tire Europe GmbH must be honoured. The image, audio and video material made available for journalists and employees of media companies in the Hankook Tire Europe Press Room may be used only with indication of the identified source in each case.
6. The granting of possible use shall not establish any further rights, in particular industrial property rights. Hankook Tire Europe GmbH may restrict or terminate use of the Hankook Tire Europe Press Room at any time and without a particular reason. The user has no entitlement to the Hankook Tire Europe Press Room.
7. For downloading texts, image, audio and video data from the Hankook Tire Europe Press Room, journalists and employees of media companies are given an user name and a password. The password must be kept confidential in order to avoid abuse.
8. By acknowledging these rights of use, the user undertakes:
To omit any abusive use of the Hankook Tire Europe Press Room, in particular not to obviate any security measures of the information service,
Not to use any equipment or carry out applications which lead or could lead to damage to the equipment or a malfunction of the Hankook Tire Europe Press Room, in particular through changes in the physical or logical structure of the server or the network of Hankook Tire Europe GmbH,
Not to integrate the information service or part of this into other websites, either private or commercial, or use the services commercially.
In the event of abusive use, Hankook Tire Europe GmbH reserves the right to block access to the protected pages of the Hankook Tire Europe Press Room, without observing a notice period.
Data protection notices
1. Before using the material, you need to register for our service. For the registration, at least the following data must be stated: user name, given name, surname, company name, branch of industry, position, e-mail address.
The data will only be collected, processed, and used in accordance with the provisions of German data law and serve to identify the user as a journalist or employee of a media company. The data will not be passed on to third parties. You have the right to cost-free information, rectification, blocking and deletion of the data saved. Should you have any questions, please contact us:
If you do not wish to use the Press Room any longer, please notify us of this in writing (e.g. e-mail, letter etc.). After the receipt of the notice, all data saved regarding you will be deleted without delay.
2. Information and press releases (e.g. via telephone or e-mail) will not be submitted without prior expressed consent of the user. The consent may be revoked at any time through mail to Hankook Tire Europe GmbH, Siemensstr. 14, 63263 Neu-Isenburg, Germany or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Hankook Tire Europe GmbH places so-called cookies during your visit to the pages of the Hankook Tire Europe Press Room. They serve to recognize multiple use of our website by the same user. Cookies are small text files which your internet browser deposits and saves on your computer. They do not cause any harm to your computer and do not contain any viruses. If you access our website again, these cookies release information in order to recognize you again automatically.
This recognition takes place on the basis of your IP address saved in the cookies. The information obtained serves to optimize our sites and make it possible for you to gain easier access to our page. In addition, cookies may be placed for the duration of a session for the purpose of anonymous, statistical analysis.
You can prevent these cookies from being saved on your hard-drive by choosing the browser setting “accept no cookies”. However, this can lead to a restriction of function of our sites.
4. If references to the web pages of third parties are made on the pages of the Hankook Tire Europe Press Room (links), Hankook Tire Europe GmbH assumes no responsibility for the contents of the linked pages. When you click on the link, you leave the information site of Hankook Tire Europe GmbH. The contents of such third-party pages may therefore be subject to differing regulations.